PRÁCTICA (Spanish for PRACTICE)
1. n. A habit; custom.
2. n. A condition arrived at by experience or exercise.
3. n. The business of a profession.
4. v. To perform on or do repeatedly in order to gain skill or ability.
5. v. To follow or observe as a habit or by custom.
6. v. To do as a profession, art, or occupation.
7. n. The act of doing something systematically for the purpose of learning it well.
8. n. A way of doing something that is normal or customary.
9. n. The action or process of carrying something out.
10. v. To perform or do (something) as a habit or usually.
PRÁCTICA is all of the above and none in particular.