PRÁCTICA was founded by Jaime Daroca, José Mayoral and José Ramón Sierra while working together at Harvard University Graduate School of Design. Their broad international professional experiences throughout Switzerland, UK, USA, Chile and Spain, and collaboration with firms such as Herzog & de Meuron, David Chipperfield Architects, Rafael Moneo, e2a Architekten, Tod Williams Billie Tsien, Sergison Bates Architects and Ábalos-Sentkiewicz, project a global view on their works of various scales and programs.
PRÁCTICA’s founders attended the Technical Schools of Architecture of Madrid and Seville (ETSAM and ETSAS), before pursuing a Masters of Architecture at Harvard University Graduate School of Design. They continue to have an active role in Academia through teaching and research positions at Harvard University GSD, Columbia University GSAPP, Universidad Católica de Chile and Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA.
PRÁCTICA has grown to become a diverse and multidisciplinary team of global professionals, with experts in architecture, urbanism and design. Their varied perspectives and experiences contribute to building a nourishing design environment that translates into creative and unexpected solutions.
PRÁCTICA’s work has been exhibited and published at several international institutions such as MoMA New York, the Architecture Biennials of Venice, Chile and Spain, Harvard University Graduate School of Design, Columbia University GSAPP and University of Seville among others.
- BAC Engineering Consultancy Group
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Academy of Art University
- Universidad Internacional de Andalucía
- Bienal Española de Arquitectura y Urbanismo
- Municipality of Cluj-Napoca
- Ayuntamiento de Málaga
- Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid
- Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Sevilla
- Ordinul Arhitectilor din Romania
- Harvard University GSD
- Columbia University GSAPP
- Ayuntamiento de Madrid
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Revista Arquitectura
- Universidad de Sevilla
- La Biennale di Venezia
- Bienal de Arquitectura y Urbanismo de Chile
- Hatje Cantz
- Ediciones ARQ
- Università Iuav di Venezia
- Ville de Genève
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas de Chile
- Fundación Arquia